Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Eklutna Lake photos

a pine cone BK's photo
a very tiny plant   BK's photo
another pine cone  BK's photo



some moss BK's photo

a pinecone and some moss  BK's photo

small flowers BK's photo
a small yellow, blue and orange butterfly    BK's photo

more small flowers BK's photo

a pink flower  BK's photo

a white flower  BK's photo
 This weeks AK question is: What is the flower below?
BK's picture
Rules:
1: you may search the answer on the internet
2: no more than one entry per person or animal
3: small spelling mistakes are okay, but we have to know what you are trying to say
4: please put your answer in your comment with a link to your blog if you have multiple blogs.
5: Once I post the answer, the contest is over
6: You will all get a badge which says "I participated in the AK question"
7: Please put a link to this blog next the the badge

I will put the badge up soonBK

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Kate
Mom doesn't know flower names but she does love to look at them. My human uncle is a professor of Plant pathology but I bet he would not kow the name of an AK Posie........but....I will give it a go.
May be it is an azalea of some sort.
I love your pictures and you game is fun!!
Hugs
Madi

Val said...

Sadly the answer is no, but it is close! you still get the participation badge.Good Luck next time! BK